Monday, June 27, 2011

I decided to wait!




Loneliness and the need for companionship sometimes can lead us to get into and or maintain relationships that are not good for us. The idea of having someone next to us sometimes leads us to compromise and settle for companionship that neither elevate nor strengthen our lives. I found a spoken word piece that sums up everything I have gone through when it comes to companionship and what God wants for me. This poem helps me deal with the fact that I do not have to settle for anything less than what I deserve. This past week was an emotional tough week but through prayers, family and this poem I gained a new insight and focus on what I want in a companion. I gained strength to continue with my purpose while I wait for the right companionship in my life!
So this week I will just let this poem bless you as it has help me. Be Bless and stay strong. Remember that the lord will bless those who diligently seek him!
I hope this poem blesses you has it has blessed me!! pass it on!!

Peace world and more grease to your elbows.

"I will wait for you" by Official P4CM Poet JANETTE...IKZ



No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...