Wednesday, June 8, 2011

ERADICATE DREAM KILLERS!!!!



Who is a dream killer?
A dream killer is someone that does not believe in your dreams. A dream killer is someone that always criticizes your thoughts, dreams, and does not support you unconditionally. Some dream killer are easy to spot but you have to be in tuned with who you are and have a clear vision of where you are going to be able to spot them. Dream killers are like snakes in the grass if you are not careful you might step on them and be poisoned by their deadly venom. I have had several dream killers in the past, I say in the past, because I no longer subscribe to the dream killers channel. I eradicate them with the quickness of a gun slinger like those slingers in the old western movies.
Dream killers manifest in so many forms. Some dream killers are very open with their approach. I was told by someone that I was never going to amount to anything and I almost secretly believed it. Dreams killers can also manifest in relationships, have you ever being so excited about an idea and you told your partner about it only to have them say something like, “ are you sure you want to do that?” or how are you going to pull that off?, without even hearing you out all the way. These types of dream killers create doubt in your head before you can even develop your dreams.
I know that everyone will not support me or help me develop my dreams. My visions and dreams are mine only. God gave them to me, and it manifested in my dreams and visions so therefore I own them. You can come along with me on this journey only if you are not a dream killer. Let me make my mistakes, just be there to support me, and offer constructive criticism when necessary. Let us eradicate dream killers from our lives. Cut the tall grass so you can easily spot the dream killers. Surround yourself with dream catcher and dream nurturers.
Peace world and more grease to your elbows!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...