Monday, June 6, 2011

Finally letting go!!!



I have had enough!!!I am letting go of all my baggage. I am tired of carrying this load of my past. I will no longer let my past weigh me down. I am releasing all the pain, all the hurt, all the negativity, all the sorrows, any and everything that does not uplift my soul, into the sea of forgetfulness never to be seen or heard from again. I take responsibility for everything I have done consciously and unconsciously. I will no longer accept anything less than what I deserve. My heart has no room for negativity. I will no longer lower my standards to feel accepted. I am no longer afraid of being alone. I have to accept who God made me to be, and walk into my calling with my head held high. I will wait on the lord for he will renew my strength. I AM STRONGER AS LONG AS I HAVE GOD BY MY SIDE!!

Peace world and more grease to your elbows!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...