Saturday, January 15, 2011

Do you judge? Of course not!! well maybe!!


The little bit I express was just my middle school experience as time goes on other issues will be tied together. I stated last time that based on how I was treating by a certain race of people it affected my interactions with them. Well it’s true I had to learn to take people as they come and not judge them by their skin tone. I believe that everybody has preconceived notion of people but they just do not voice it out.

Until maybe you establish a relationship with that person then you say “you know, so and so (insert person name) I use to think that you were a certain way until I got to know you” the worst is when people say oh I do not judge!! Whatever!! Everybody judges!! If not then what is first impression?? The difference is do you hold you judgment against that person or do you give people chances to prove that they are worthy of your time?
 As for me, early in life I didn’t give people too many chance, you would be lucky if I gave you a second chance especially men! It had nothing to do with who that person was but the fact that I did not want to expose my heart to people. I always felt like when people looked at me the saw this ugly, insecure tall girl with bad teeth. So to keep myself from getting hurt I had surface relationships nothing deep!  I always hesitated to call someone my friend or best friend or whatever name you call people that are close to you. It was not until my ending sophomore year and junior in college that I started forming some friendship with people. Still some of those friendships were still shallow because I didn’t open up to them as much as they opened up to me. I was still afraid.
Join my facebook page!

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...