Friday, January 7, 2011

2011 here I come to take over!!

This year I have to accomplish something great. I have to silence the person that told me that I would never amount to nothing!! (Yes there is that one person that actually said that about me) I have to silence the fears, the small nagging, the self doubt, and everything else that comes in play when you know there is something great that you are suppose to be doing!!

I know I have not been living up to my fullest potential! I always feel like something is missing. I call myself trying to find myself. I have been trying to find myself for many years now, so I wonder when I will actually find myself because I am tired of looking. Please myself if you are out there find me oo..Cause I am tired of looking for you.. I know that I am destined for greatness but I have allowed all kinds of distractions to come in my way! I have allowed fear of the unknown to cloud my judgment, I have allowed the fear of loneliness to hold me back from pursuing my dreams because I have allowed useless people to tell me my dreams are too big and I have allowed self doubt to coward me! So 2011 is the year that I will make great strides so let the journeys begin!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...