Friday, May 11, 2012

Trusting God foolishly and unapologetically!


       Trusting God is something I know so well but did so little of until this present time in my life. I gave my life to Christ when I was 11. From that age up until around about 14 yrs I was committed and unadulterated when it came to my relationship with him. God has always showed himself to me answering my prayer even at that young age. Somewhere along the line I lost my focus on him and everything else in the world seem more important that nourishing my relationship with him. I have always had a burning desire to serve him in boldness and in truth, but I always got side tracked. I am sharing this with you just to encourage you to stand strong in your faith, link up with like minded people so that way you always have encouragement when your faith starts to waver. I am growing into a space in my life where I am learning to trust God foolishly (something I learned from a friend). Letting go, and allowing 100% control of my life to God knowing he will take care of me, and he will never fail me. Truth is this adds to the list of the one of the hardest things I have to learn while on my Journey. I know that God will never forsake me so, why should I worry about tomorrow. His word reminds us that if the birds do not worry how they are going to feed how much more us that were created in his image. Much to be said about that, but I just wanted to encourage you as am learning more and more about me. I realized that I am nothing without God and I am dedicated to serve him foolishly and unapologetically!  
Until next time….
Peace, Love, and Hair Grease!!! #ROCKSTEADY!!!!



4 comments:

  1. If I haven't learned anything in Life, I've learned that God definitely shows you signs along the journey. This is undeniable. And one reason why I am puzzled by those who claim there is no living God.

    He is who He say He is...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Amen! He constantly shows us that he will never forsake us!!!We just have to trust him!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Treat me as you treat the least of your brothers. Mathew nlv

    Worship is how you treat others. What you say. How you act. If you have to tell people you a christian you probly not.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I will always love you and even more with your new self.
    The Lord will continue to enrich us with his wisdom as we get even deeper in Him. I am proud of you and your boldnes in the Lord

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...