Friday, March 4, 2011

MY STORY!!


I started blogging because I wanted to share with the world my story in hopes of helping others who have been through similar situations that I have experienced.  Initially I was scared to open up because I was afraid of how I might be perceived, but last night as I was sitting on my balcony the still voice inside me told me it was time to open up and share my core story. The story that has defined my destiny until this point but I will set it free because I no longer what this story to hold me captive any longer! It is time for me to face my fears head on and stop hiding and dodging them. I know that the things that have happened to me in the past set a course that I am suppose to follow but somewhere along the line I was wallowing in self pity. I no longer care to feel sorry for myself but I need to find strength within me so that I can reach out and help other that maybe suffering like I did. I want to be the voice for the cause that chose me because I definitely did not choose it!!! By now you might be wondering what I am talking about so check the next post for my story!

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...