Friday, March 4, 2011

MY DEEPEST DARKEST SECRETS!!!! PART 1!!!




Dear world, I am writing to you this post to set my demons free, to capture back myself worth and to walk into the calling God has given me. As I begin to type my heart is beating so fast because I am about to reveal to the world something that only a select few in my family knows. I do not know where this journey is going to take me but one thing I do know is that God has called me to help others through my life. I feel like I am beating around the bush so let me just get to it!
I must have been about 6 or 7 years when my sexual abuse began in Nigeria. I still have vivid memories even though I do not remember exact faces but I can still see the action that were taken against me. My earliest memories were of a neighbor who must have been in his 20s. I remember him taking me into his house; this usually happened when I was home alone, he would lie on the floor with his pants down and he would take my underwear off and force me to sit on top of him. (Here I do not need to be graphic use your imagination)I remember fighting him to run before he could even take my clothes off but he was bigger and of course way stronger than me that I would give up. I learn to take myself to a faraway place that only my body was in the building but my mind, spirit and soul were lost somewhere in outer space. I remember this went on for a long time until we moved from the neighborhood but the damage was already done. It became a routine and as a child I did not understand what was going on. No one ever told me about men, sex or sexual feelings but I was experiencing all this before I even hit puberty. As I type this story I am realizing how my sexual abuse has affected and hindered my life for so long into my adulthood.  I have to stop here because I am overwhelmed with emotions right now. Will continue with part 2 soon!
This is only the beginning of my story more to come. If you have a story of abuse to tell please email me @ mystory4healing@yahoo.com. Also if you have comments post on the blog it can help someone out there!! I will not use your name it will be nameless unless indicated. I feel like when you reach out to other you never know how your story can help someone else start on their path of recovery and regaining their self worth.
CHECK BACK SOON!!
 Do not forget to email me @ mystory4healing@yahoo.com

7 comments:

  1. May you gain confidence & strength with every memory purge!
    Remember my Sista, you are not alone.
    One Love

    ReplyDelete
  2. ITS GOOD THAT YOU ARE FINALLY TALKING ABOUT THIS I UNDERSTAND WERE YOU ARE COMING FROM I JUST STARTED TO WRITE A BOOK ABOUT MY LIFE AND I TO HAD TO SIT AND WRITE ABOUT MY PAST AS WELL AND HOW IT EFFECTED MY LIFE FEELS GOOD TO TALK ABOUT IT AND TO JUST LET IT GO

    ReplyDelete
  3. @ Connie thanks for the encouragement!!It is nice to know that I am not alone!!


    @Anonymous keep writing you never know who your story will help!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I understand how hard that is. I think we humans haven't done anything to stop all this evil things, its time families train and teach there kids the way God wants us to live, not chasing money. Sorry sis

    ReplyDelete
  5. I know you Are a strong, determined woman who never gives up on her dreams. God has big plans for you And I have seen it in action...... it is truly amazing ;) keep pressing forward and utilize God, family and friends to help encourage you to continue to build strength to fight your demons..... we all have them and only a select few have the guts to admit them and face them. I have faith, my friend, that YOu will accomplish all you have set out to achieve.

    ReplyDelete
  6. You are a beautiful and strong woman and God bless you for your courage in speaking out about this, especially in a society that views it as taboo if you talk about these things. I pray that your story would help other victims come to terms with their own abuse and know that they are not alone. Noone can hurt you anymore now girl. Those animals will NEVER go unpunished. Trust God when he says, "Vengeance is mine" cos He does not lie. God bless you loads girl. Xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  7. @Efiok thank you for your prayers! I just have to focus and use my pain to help our future generations! Let's put a voice to this matter!!!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...