Friday, May 13, 2011

I AM BACK!



Hello world!! I know that is has been a long time since I wrote on my blog. Well since I came out with my story I have been going through emotional cleansing. I have been through some ups and downs. My emotions have been drain and tested. I thank my mother for her continued support. Mom I can always count on you! I now understand you better. Sorry for all I put you through as a teenager. I want to thank everyone who reached out to support me on this journey. I most importantly want to thank my cousin Eno Georgette Inwek for igniting the fire in me I will never forget the day you called me out!!Lol. Since the last time I wrote I put myself in an unhealthy situation that fought to kill the light that was inside me. One of the biggest lessons I learned this past month is to avoid negativity at all cost!! I learned to surround myself with people who are positive and that are not afraid to call me out on my B.S but at the same time help me see alternative to my destructive behaviors. I learned that claiming self worth and self esteem is an everyday journey. I have to consciously tell myself everyday that I am WORTH IT!! I learned that without GOD I AM NOTHING AND I AM CAPABLE OF DOING NOTHING WITHOUT HIM! I LEARNED THAT WHEN I TURNED MYSELF COMPLETELY TO GOD THAT HE INSTANTLY OPEN DOORS FOR ME! I LEARNED THAT MY DESTINY IS ONLY IN GOD’S HAND AND I MUST SUBMIT TO HIS WILL IN MY LIFE!! THE MOST IMPORTANT THING I LEARNED THIS PAST FEW MONTHS IS THAT IN OTHER FOR ME TO WALK INTO MY CALLING I MUST GO THROUGH AN INTENSE EMOTIONAL, PHYSICAL,  AND SPIRITUAL CLEANSING!!IT IS NOT EASY BUT I MUST STRIVE EVERY DAY TO LIVE LIFE EVERYDAY AS IT WAS MY LAST!
Peace world and more grease to your elbows!

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...