Tuesday, February 8, 2011

If you do not like what you see in the mirror change it!!



      MY GOAL/MOTIVATION..WATCH ME ACHIEVE!!

Everyone has what motivates them to make changes! I want to change my overall health I want to be able to go into stores and find cloths that fit my body! I am tired of wearing big sizes! Some people might not have a problem with their size but I have a problem with my size so I am going to make drastic changes. This world is full of women with body image issues including me but I choose to do adjust my body and self image. If you are happy with the way your body is I applauded you. Let me begin my journey, if you like you can join me!
     
     Today I am starting my “Dance Myself to a Better Body!! I have always loved dancing it sends me into a trance. Dancing can express whatever emotion that you want to expose it just matches my love for music. I will be dancing one hour each day for one month. I will update everyday on my progress. I am also changing my eating habits. I will be including salads and eating small portions each day. I cannot do the whole raw food diet but I will try to incorporate as much raw foods as possible.  If you do not like what you see in the mirror change it!!

1 comment:

  1. Good luck my friend! Let me know how it goes! ;)

    -C.L.

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...