Friday, July 15, 2016

FEARFULLY AND WONDERFULLY MADE!!!

We receive messages on a daily basis from the media on how we should look, from how to dress, do our hair and how to belong to the in crowd. We are taunted on television with the latest fashion. What is in for the season and what kind of makeup would give us the best look. Mind you I am not opposed to those messages that are being sent but I am conscious of how those messages can affect my self- esteem and self- worth. If I am not able to wear the latest fashion, or wear my hair in the latest styles I might shy away from going out because I do not feel like I am dress up to par. I might feel like my stomach is too big or that a certain part of my body is not attractive enough. But let me ask this question, who created you in the first place? Aren’t you created in the image of God? God created you then he stood back and admired his work. The bible says in Psalms 139 verse 13 and 14, For you created my inmost being; you knit me together in my mother’s womb. I praise you because I am fearfully and wonderfully made; your works are wonderful, I know that full well.

LOVE YOURSELF AND THE BODY THAT YOU ARE IN!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...