Friday, December 18, 2015

Foodie Journey, taste of Africa in Houston!

I am trying something different for 2016. I love to eat!!! Yes let me just admit it ..They say the first step to recovery is admitting you have a problem. Hello my name is Didi, and I am addicted to eating. Lol. All jokes aside I love the fact that we are blessed with a variety of cuisines in this world. I am on a mission to discover and taste all the cuisines there is to offer. I might as well put my palate to good use, Do not worry I will be taking you on this journey with me.  I will be posting my experiences as I sample food from different cultures.
Variety is the spice of life my friends!!!
 See you on the food side of life!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...