Monday, February 23, 2015

My weekend/ I learned something new, know your self worth.



This type of moments is what I live for!! watching me studying and listening to me read my book to him.#loveit

I had a fun filled weekend just pampering myself and my baby!! yes, I am still watching you!LOL.. That mask felt so so good and minty! I decided to become my son's barber, I think I did a pretty good job for my first time!! I tried taking pics of his hair cut but he would not sit still! I beginning to think he is camera shy!!sigh!
Getting ready for his close up!
I am still watching you!!LOL
I think I did a great job!

Last week the thought that was heavliy on heart was -SELF-WORTH! what is your worth? How much value do you place on yourself? what do you stand for? what do you tolerate in your life? The people in your life will value you the same way you value yourself!!  Food for thought!!
 
LOVE AND PEACE! ROCK ON!






 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 












No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...