Saturday, October 18, 2014

Why? so many things wrong with this case! three-lives-changed-forever-after-dine-and-dash-turns-violent

I am not even mad at the girls because they will rip what the sow, but why on God's earth would the waitress go after them. There was no way this could have ended well. Then she says she has kids to raise. You should have though about that before you go chasing hoodlums! I feel bad for her but I do not think common sense was in play!

GILBERT, AZ (CBS5) -
It happened at the IHOP near Baseline and Val Vista on Monday afternoon.
Police said the two girls, ages 14 and 16, took their grandmother's car without permission. Police said the girls planned to dine and dash, and didn't bring any money.
The waitress, Juaneece Breneman said the girls ordered fish and chicken strips for a total of $17.23. After eating, they tried to sneak away.
Police tracked the girls to their grandma's house in Mesa using the license plate number. Police said the girls admitted to everything.
They've been booked into the Southeast Juvenile Facility where they face charges of aggravated assault and theft. Breneman wants the girls to be prosecuted.
A Gilbert waitress is in the hospital after trying to catch two dine-and-dashers.
"They both went into the bathroom at the same time so I was waiting up front for them to take off cause you could just kind of tell. You get that vibe. And another table needed something, so as soon as I stepped away, they took off out the door," said Breneman.

Breneman followed the girls to the parking lot to get their license plate number. That's when she says the driver did the unexpected.
"She started backing up with me standing right behind her car. As soon as she got close enough for me to touch her car I stepped out of the way cause she wasn't stopping and she went ahead and backed right on out plowed right over me," Breneman said.

Breneman suffered a broken femur and a broken ankle. She's not supposed to put any weight on her right leg for nearly three months.
"I'd hate to ruin two little girls lives but at the same time what am I going to do for the rest of my life now? I've got kids, I've got work, I live every day on tips. It's like for 10 and a half weeks I'm not going to be able to work," said Breneman.
http://www.wbtv.com/story/26730006/three-lives-changed-forever-after-dine-and-dash-turns-violent

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...